Technology at Lincoln Street School
Technology plays a big role at Lincoln Street School. All classrooms have one to two desktop computers and students are instructed in using technology resources in their school work. We also have a mobile lab of laptop computers that can be taken to classrooms around the building. This is the second year that we have the MacBooks set up in Room 127 at LSS which is serving as a Computer Center. The computers are charged all day and we can accomodate up to 8 classes per day in the lab. Ms. Tabet works with students and staff at both Main St. and Lincoln St. Schools. It is our hope that students will see technology will truly be integrated into our curriculum.
- Responsible Use Policy (EGA)
- SAU 16 Technology Plan 2013-2016
- LMS 2010-2015 Tech Plan - part 1 | Tech Plan - part 2
Great iPad & App Sites
Recommended iPad Apps
MSS and LSS are using iPads for enhancement of instruction in various areas.
- This is a list of recommended apps and is a work in progress.
- These guidelines pertain to all use of iPads (school owned or personal) with students.