Meet Ms. Manin!
Ms. Manin is the school's nurse. She not only is trained in helping students who are sick or injured, she also assists with screening tests, dispensing medications, and providing information to students, parents, and staff members. If a child needs to take medication during school hours, parents need to call Ms. Manin's office (775-8862) to get forms, or forms can be downloaded by clicking the links below.
- Asthma Action Plan
- LSS Delegation of Medication for Field Trips
- LSS Health Office Medication Notice
- LSS Permission for Self-administration of Medication in School
- Parental or Guardian Permission to Release Information
- Permission for Dispensing Medication
- SAU 16 Physician Request for Medication Administration
If a child is to arrive to school later than 8:30, or if a child will be absent, the parent MUST call The LSS Health Office (775-8862) prior to that time. If a call is not made, we will attempt to call home looking for the child. If no contact is made, we will initiate a call to the Exeter Police to check on the child’s safety.